- Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Check-in: 10:00 am
- Tee–off: 11:00 am (Shotgun start; Best ball rules apply)
Please arrive in time to check-in. We would like to have everyone out on the course ready to tee off at 11:00 am.
- $200 per person or $750.00 per full foursome
- Price includes green fees, cart rental, and steak dinner!
- We ask that everyone who attends to please supply a door prize for other attendees.
- Dinner only is $70.00 per person
- Collared shirt, Dress pants (absolutely no jeans!)
- As per course regulations, shorts must be no shorter than 6” above the knee
- Respect course rules, the marshal, and no horseplay on carts (damages done to cart(s) will be billed to the individuals responsible)
- Use of golf carts is for golfers only. You must be registered for the tournament to be out on the golf course.
PRIME RIB DINNER WILL BE SERVED AT THE GOLF COURSE CLUB HOUSE FOLLOWING THE TOURNAMENT AT APPROXIMATELY 5:30-6:00 PM
(Please advise us if you require a vegetarian dinner as an alternative)
|Event Features Include:
- 50/50 Draw
- Putting Contest
- Silent Auction
- Buy a Mulligan
- Hammer and Nail
- Longest Drive
- Best Dressed
- Closest to Pin
- Best Team Score
- Breakfast with Franchisees
All proceeds go to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s) Disease, Sleeping Children Around the World and Youth Unlimited Youth Centre in Waterdown.
Thanks to your support we donated over $51,000 in 2017!
*EVERYONE WHO REGISTERS BEFORE APRIL 1ST WILL BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN OUR AMAZING EARLY BIRD PRIZE*
*No refunds after June 1st*